Sample date: April 28, 2016

Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 4.


Environment Canada
Text Size >   A   A   A

Printer Friendly

Communicable Diseases Links

Food Borne Illness

Influenza Virus

Information on Aids and HIV

Sexually Transmitted Infections

A Guide to Common Infections

This page was reviewed or revised on Monday, November 23, 2015 10:42 AM

Download and view the document, A Guide to Common Infections (PDF).

The document includes information in the following categories:

  • Respiratory Infections
  • Gastrointestinal Infections
  • Skin and Scalp Infections
  • Other Infections

Remember hand washing is the single most important procedure we can follow to prevent the transmission of disease. 

What is PDF? PDF stands for Portable Document Format and is a way of distributing documents over networks while ensuring they always print the same. To view PDF files, you need either the Foxit Reader (1.1 MB) or Adobe Reader (27.7 MB)