Lambton Public Health
Flu Shot Clinics
This page was reviewed or revised on Friday, January 13, 2017 4:25 PM
Lambton Public Health is working with local pharmacies, health care providers, and community clinic hosts to increase access to the free vaccine.
Access points across Lambton County to get the free flu shot:
- Pharmacies - 29 pharmacies located in Lambton County. Please note: pharmacists can't give flu vaccine to anyone under 5 years old.
- Health-care providers (contact your doctor or nurse practitioner)
Among those at high risk of influenza-related complications are:
- Adults 65 years of age or older
- Infants and children six months to under 5 years of age
- Individuals with a chronic health condition
- Pregnant women
- Residents in a long-term care home or other chronic care facility
- Aboriginal peoples
Individuals capable of transmitting influenza to those at high risk:
- Health-care workers
- Household contacts of those at high risk
- Individuals in contact with children less than five years of age
Flu Vaccine Fact Sheets (PDF):
Fact Sheet - Influenza & the Injectable Flu Vaccine
Fact Sheet - Influenza & the Intranasal Flu Vaccine
For information about the flu, prevention, and access points to the free flu shot vaccine, call Lambton Public Health's Flu Info Line at 519-383-3812 or toll free 1-800-667-1839 ext. 3812.
Prevent the spread of the flu virus
Not sure if you have the flu?
Speak to a registered nurse:
Telehealth Ontario: 1-866-797-000 (TTY: 1-866-797-0007)